Plastic Bumper Damage
Suzuki Swift with front bumper damage from Malahide, Co. Dublin.
- We had to sand to out the damage to get a smooth surface.
- After sanding, primer is then applied followed by paint and lacquer. This would be considered very minor car body work damage.
Rear Bumper Repair
Audi S4 with damage to the rear bumper in Templeogue.
- First of all we had to sand out the damage.
- Once sanding was done we applied primer, paint and lacquer to the damaged area.
We also repair cracked bumpers, split bumpers, minor car body work dents, vandal scratches, key scratches, wheel arch dents and scratches, minor crash repair and much more.
Call us for a free estimate 085 1912678 / 085 1912679 / (01) 687 5024.
VW Golf with a dent to it’s rear quarter panel.
- We used glue tabs to reduce the size of the dent.
- We then applied a small skim of filler so we could recreate the original shape of the arch.
- Once the fill had been sanded back into shape we then primed, painted and lacquered the panel. The end result was fantastic.
Seat Mii with some minor damage to the rear plastic bumper on the drivers side.
- So we firstly keyed up the panel so the paint and lacquer would adhere to the surface of the bumper.
- The damaged area was them sanded back and a very small amount of fill was applied to cover the deep scratches.
- Once the filler was sanded back primer was then applied. Once this was baked off it was sanded smooth and ready for painting.
- After several coats of paint the repair area was covered and the lacquer was then sprayed on.
- Everything was then baked. As you can see from the video, the end result was perfect. Our customer was over the moon as they only had the car 3 weeks.